Health Care Transformation Task Force is an industry consortium that brings together patients, payers, providers and purchasers to align private and public sector efforts to clear the way for a sweeping transformation of the U.S. health care system. We are committed to rapid, measurable change, both for ourselves and our country. We commit to having 75 percent of our respective businesses operating under value-based payment arrangements by 2020.
- Health Care Transformation Task Force welcomes Clare Wrobel, Director of Payment Reform Models. Learn more about Clare.
- Hear Executive Director Jeff Micklos speak about the Task Force at the WellBeing Summit:
- New White Paper: Accountable Care Financial Arrangements: Options and Considerations
- New White Paper: Payment to Promote Sustainability of Care Management Models for High-Cost, High-Need Patients
- Watch Executive Director Jeff Micklos' presentation at the WellBeing Summit
Mission & Commitment
Transformation is personal to us. We commit to having 75 percent of our respective businesses operating under value-based payment arrangements by 2020 and call on the rest of the health care system to do the same.
Resources & Tools
Our members are on the frontlines of health care delivery and payment reform. Learn best practices from leaders across the country with our resources and tools section.
With deep experience in both private and public sector health care, our members represent leading employers, consumer organizations, policy leaders and other major industry organizations.